Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Whew!



I feel just like this polar bear...whew!

I had a wonderful Christmas, how about you? I got something I've been wanting for a long time...a Scor-It Board! Can't wait to make some cards with it. And, my sweetie got me a circle of love necklace. Awwww.... I would have been completely happy with no gifts at all....I got to spend money on my 2 sweeties, Rachel and Emilie, and they had a wonderful Christmas. I think they got everything they wanted except the Butterscotch Pony. So, they had a good Christmas, which means I had a good Christmas.

Scott fixed dinner for us all...we had prime rib, rolls, greek salad, and presley made deviled eggs and his mom brought green bean casserole.

I got signed up on My Space, so I can keep in touch with my family, who is spread out all over the country. If you want to take a look, the url is www.myspace.com/mypapermoon.

We'll be spending New Years in Savannah. Woohoo!

Talk to you again, soon...

No comments: