Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gingerbread Houses and Weekends



One of the things Rachel wanted to do this year was to make a Gingerbread House. Well, we did it! The pictures aren't real clear, but the house is still standing, and it'd decorated, and nothing has caved in or fallen off!



It's been a busy, busy week since I last posted. Saturday I went Christmas shopping - and finished up.

Saturday night we went to Scott's Christmas party at Shutters at the Disney Beach Resort. It was very nice. It's fun to see people you only get to see once a year.

The Space Shuttle launch Saturday night was also spectacular. I love night launches. This one lit up the whole sky when they hit the gas, and you could see it very well. Beautiful.

Sunday Christy called and wanted me to go Christmas shopping with her, so I went, and finished up my shopping - AGAIN! I think this time I am really done unless I think of something else I need to get. It's been fun this year to shop.

Last night Rachel and I made the gingerbread house, and I think I might wrap presents tonight.

No comments: