Friday, December 15, 2006

TGIF

Happy Friday!



Glad the weekend is coming up. I can use the time off to refresh myself. It's been a whirlwind few weeks, with weekends being busy, too. And I'm tired.

Got my orders mailed out this morning. Glad I had the postage already on them. The lines at the post office are l-o-n-g.

I think we are going to spend New Years in Savannah. Scotty will be going back to Iraq in January, so it will be our last time to see him for a year. I worry about him going back. He's going to the not nice area this time. His dad will be a basket case for the next year. But we made it through this once and we can do it again.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I need to get to the cemetary sometime this weekend and put poinsettias on the graves of my parents. I HAVE to do laundry this weekend. We also are going to a Christmas party Saturday night at Sandy's Grille. We always have a lot of fun there.

Missed my buddy, Rachel, this morning. She always fixes my coffee right, and she didn't come by this morning.

Ya'll have a great weekend! Don't party too much, and get that shopping done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Not as good as chat, but close. ;)

Becky said...

LOL...see how insane my life gets?