Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Years





Have you thought about your New Years Resolutions yet?

I'm thinking mine should be:
1. To get better organized
2. To do more stamping
3. To complete some scrapbooks that need to be finished.
4. To make more images for stamps.

I made myself a page at MySpace. You should check it out. The address is http://www.myspace.com/mypapermoon. It was a lot of fun to do, and I can keep in touch with my friends and family.

Do you have any plans for New Years? Any parties to go to? Having friends and family in?

We're going to Savannah to visit my step-son who is going back to Iraq in January. He's stationed at Ft. Stewart, in Hinesville, GA, which is very close to Savannah. It's going to be another l-o-n-g year...

Toodles...will talk with you later.

No comments: