Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Latest Card

Well, I'm having a hard time adjusting to the daylight savings time, how about you? I want to stay up late, but then I don't want to get up in the mornings. And my hubby is a grouch about it, so that doesn't make it any better.


On to better things...This is the latest card I made.

All images The Angel Company.

Isn't this just the cutest little hedgehog? I decorated the outside of the envelope with the same little guy, only he was holding a bouquet of flowers, and I put polka dots on it, too. With several birthdays coming up this month, I needed a quick and easy card, and this was it.

Check out the video at the bottom of the page. This song will get in your head. I had heard it before on a blog, and then I heard it on a commercial on TV the other evening, and I kept racking my brain trying to figure out where I had heard it. I finally remembered it was on a blog. And now it's on MY blog, so I can listen to it any time I want. lol

If you haven't check out my website lately, I am trying to clearance lots of stuff to make way for new stuff, so the prices are right. The link is http://www.mypapermoon.com. Then go to the clearance pages.

Ok, I'm outta here for the evening. Hope you have/had a great one.

No comments: