Monday, February 18, 2008

Good morning...

Good morning and Happy President's Day. Hope you are getting to do something fun today. I am unfortunately at work. Or it could be fortunately...because so many people are either out of work or it's very slow. So, I'm fortunate to have a job, but I don't have to like it. :-)



Holy Hammerhead, it's my mother-in-law! This was a fun-fun-fun page. I took my mother-in-laws face from a picture taken when she was young and put it on a different body. She didn't even recognize herself when she looked at the page.

I alter my pictures with Paint Shop Pro by Jasc Software. I've taken some online classes and there are so many things you can do with the software. I do recommend doing some tutorials to see just what you can do with it.

Here is a card made by Shelly, who designs wonderful cards:


Isn't this a cute card? It looks like me when I find a good sale. Any shopping day is a happy day.

Take some time for yourself today and do some stamping. I'll talk to you soon...


No comments: