Friday, February 22, 2008

Animals with Hats



I told you I joined a swap called Animals with Hats. Here is my ATC depicting my animal with a hat. I call it Missy's New Hat. I wanted to put price tags on the hats (like Minnie Pearl - oh, dear, am I telling my age), but my tag dies were way too large. Even the tiny Quickutz tags. (If you don't know who Minnie Pearl is, email me and I'll tell ya.)

The manatee is a Stampsations! stamp, which is available from http://mypapermoon.com/, the hat is handmade, the bubbles are from a set of Dream Impressions stamps, and the sea grass if from a TAC (The Angel Company) set. The background I made by squishing some light blue re-inker around on glossy cardstock. I let that dry. Then I blotted some darker blue re-inker over it, and the lighter part became the darker part. I don't know how that happened. Some of the bubbles have glitter, as does the grass, to give it texture.

Did you get to stamp today? What did you make? I hope you have a happy weekend, and get to stamp.

Talk to you soon...

No comments: