Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Emilie Jade, my birthday angel, was born on my birthday.


This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. I don't have all the bells and whistles down yet, but I'm working on it. This is actually a challenge to use the word "special". I think it turned out pretty well for my first attempt at going digital. I liked the fact that I can do digital as a kind of test run, and if I like the layout, I can make an actual one by replicating it. Or just printing out my digital layout. I have digital "eyelets" and other embellishments, but I haven't used them yet. I figured I'd save them for another day.

I'll post other layouts as time permits.

Exciting news! Several of you wrote to tell me that I "needed" a cuttlebug, and I would like to thank you for enabling me. :-) I ordered one at a good price (with free shipping, too), and it should be here Friday. This was a treat to myself for not smoking for a month. Actually, I've gotten myself several "treats" this month, so I will have to skip next month's treat. I ordered a couple of the embossing plates, also. I mainly wanted it so I would be able to use all my dies in one machine. It's my understanding that Quickutz as well as sizzix will work, and I'm tired of the Quickutz handle. When I've had time to play, I'll post the "sandwiches" for the various dies. I'm hoping hubby will go fishing Saturday so I can play all day...lol.

Talk to you again soon.

No comments: