Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Time

Not only do I like Fall/Autumn, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I like to dress up in costume to give out candy.  I've done it for as long as I remember. Some years my hubby dresses up in costume, too, and we have even won prizes for best costumes.  I'm thinking about what I am going to be this year. Maybe a black widow.  I might even post pictures.

So, it's time to make those Halloween cards for some of my favorite people.  I picked up some $1 stamps at JoAnn's a few weeks ago, and decided to give them a try.

This card is for my granddaughter, Emilie.


The ribbon was also in the dollar bin, and is self adhesive. There were 3 or 4 foot long strips in the package. I stamped the spiders on the orange cardstock, as well as white cardstock. I colored them, cut the bodies out and adhered them to the stamped orange cardstock.  I made big black polka dots with a marker, then put some black glitter glue over them. And the googly eyes just made me giggle.

I think she'll like the card.

Hope you have a crafty day.


No comments: