Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quick and Easy Thank You

Good morning!  Hope you are well this morning.  How is the weather where you live?  

I needed a thank you card for someone I don't know very well.  Gushy was out, and this little guy just begged to be used.  How could I resist?  

So, here is another quick and easy card, with no lumpy embellishments. Just perfect for mailing.



I used patterned paper for the background.  I stamped the little guy (Thanks) and colored using copic markers.  I punched out the oval using a nestability die, and did the same for the scalloped oval.  I punched holes around the perimeter using a needle punch tool.  I used an Angel Company stamp to stamp Thank You on scrap red paper and used a black marker to make the dots between.  For some bling I added glitter glue to the flowers.

I was quite pleased with the outcome.

Hope you have a creative week!

No comments: