Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Silhouette Lady

Good morning.  Hope all is well with you and yours.  Did you do anything fun this weekend?  We were invited to a bonfire at one of hubby's friends.  I made mystical bars and he made a huge pot of chili to add to the potluck fare.  We had a really great time.

For today's card I chose another Silhouette Lady.  This time it's Silhouette Lady #9.

Another easy card, but not so quick. Let's take a look:


The scan doesn't show it, but after I stamped the image of the lady on the white cardstock, I stamped it again, cut it out and layered it with pop dots. It took a little time to cut it out, with all the little nooks and crannies, but I'm glad I did. It looks really nice in person. I used a nestability die to cut the image into an oval, and a nestability die to cut the scalloped oval. I used my needle punch to punch holes in the scallops. I used a piece of the scrap paper from the scalloped oval to make a "ribbon", and used the needle punch to punch holes.

Happy with the results

No comments: