Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

I want to thank each and every one of you who posted on the blog. I can empathize with those of you who listed losing weight as your biggest challenge, because that it what I have to do THIS year. Maybe we should all form a support group. :-)

I know you are anxious to know who won the blog candy, so without further ado....

Drum roll please.....

The winner of the scrap metal is Sharon from Oklahoma, who wrote: "My hardest thing was I used to be a basic EMT and had to give that up because of a bad back. I did this for no pay they would have paid me but my dad had a terminal illness and used the ambulance service for years and I wanted to give back for what me got and show the world there is still compassion out there. I would do it again today if I could my dad's been gone almost 14 years and I miss him each day."

Sharon, please email me at mypapermoon512@aol.com with your mailing address, and I'll get it in the mail to you.

No comments: