Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Fall


Here is another card using the fall leaf stamp from The Angel Company. It's stamped on glossy cardstock and colored with alcohol inks, then cut out.
I then layered it on 2 pieces of silk paper (kind of like mulberry paper, but very smooth).
I stamped Happy Fall and the border with a Just Rite Stamper stamp using brown chalk ink, then stamped a leaf twice, once with brown and once with an ochre color. I punched this out and layered onto a punched scallop circle, and layered onto a brown polka dot ribbon, which is layered on the silk paper.
I hope you have enjoyed this card. I am currently working on Christmas cards, and will start showing you those shortly. I still have a few autumn cards up my sleeve, though, so be on the lookout for those.
It's cold here in Florida, and we've had to bundle up to stay warm. It's a good time for hot soup and sandwiches and staying indoors and working on crafts.
I hope you have a crafty day.

No comments: