Friday, January 9, 2009

Friendship

Card by Shelly Hinkle

Good morning! I hope this year is being good to you. Today I want to share a card made by my friend, Shelly Hinkle.

Shelly started with a light purple card base, then tore some mulberry paper and attached. She stamped "friendship" (stamps by My Paper Moon) in black ink. She then stamped the flower onto acetate. When this was dry, she adhered some red liner tape onto the acetate and cut the image out. Remove the backing from the red liner tape and apply glitter. Attach to the card front so that the image is facing out, add some ribbon and viola! You are done.

It's been a little chilly here, but I like the welcome change from the heat. Good snuggling weather. I hope if you are in the pacific northwest, you are out of the flooding, and if you are in the midwest or northeast, you are out of the snow.

I'll check back in tomorrow. Have a crafty day!

No comments: