Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to ... Rachel!

My, oh, my, where has the time gone?  It's my oldest granddaughter's 16th birthday today, and I want to wish her a very happy birthday.  I remember when she was born, I was in the delivery room and she wrapped her little hand around my little finger and my heart.  She has grown into a beautiful young lady and is very special to me.

So, for her birthday, I wanted to create a very special card.


In retrospect, I probably should have colored the heart blue, but I kind of like it like it is...it really pops.  There is glitter and mini marbles around the heart. When you open the inside, there is a holder for a gift card or money, or an ATC or anything you would like to tuck in there.

So, Rachel, I hope all your wishes come true today and every day!  



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is simply stunning xx