Friday, May 17, 2013

And happy birthday to Emilie!

May is certainly the month for birthdays in our family: 2 granddaughters, a step-son, my hubby and mine. Not to mention our anniversary and Mother's Day.  It's a busy, busy month.

But today I want to wish Emilie a happy birthday. She's my youngest granddaughter, and we share a very special bond.  We share a birthday. Actually, when Emilie was born, I gave her MY birthday (so I don't get any older...hehehe).

Emilie is 10 today, and I wanted to make her a special card, too.


I like the soft pastels of the card, and I think Emilie will, too. It's very girly.

So, happy happy birthday to Emilie, my sweet granddaughter.




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is lovely xx

Donna Ellis said...

Sounds as though your family enjoys the month of birthdays - do they get together for any of the celebrations? Your card is darling, Becky! I have become your newest follower. It will be fun seeing what pretty designs you come up with in the future - I love this ice cream cone card done in soft shades of summer and so enticingly colored! hugs, de