Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Envelope Art

I love to stamp!  I should belong to a 12-step program for stampers.  Seriously, I just love to stamp. I like to try out new techniques, and I've been known to take a technique and tweak it and come up with something completely different.  And I'm not afraid to get my hands messy.  :-)

So, not only do I make cards (and candles, etc.), I also stamp on my envelopes sometimes.  Today I would like to share a couple that I made this weekend.

The first one uses pastel ink and shadow stamps. I stamped the front as well as the back of the envelope. The colors here don't do the envelope justice, it's very pretty in person.
Stamp credits: Butterfly-unknown, Daisy-TAC, Sparkles-My Paper Moon, 
Shadow Stamps - Hero Arts and My Paper Moon

 This envelope is a little bolder. Again, I stamped the front and back of the envelope. I used a shadow stamp for the addresses.
Stamp credits: Writing - A Stamp In The Hand, Palm Trees - My Paper Moon and Stampa Rosa, 
Wish - Cat's Life Press, Shell stamps - unknown, Shadow Stamp - My Paper Moon

I hope you put a little bit of color into your day.

Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July.


No comments: