Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Joker

Stamp Artist: Leigh Snaith-Brunton, the Sharpie Domino Queen

Good morning! Isn't the domino necklace stunning? Such detail, done with Sharpie markers. One of my favorites. The stamp is found here.

I have been busy! I have had quite a few orders that I've been busy getting out (this is a good thing), and my website has been wacky (this is a bad thing). I spent all day Sunday trying to get it fixed, but the server was down. It finally came back up, but there is still an administrative part that is still down. Grrrrrr!


I have added another blog to the list. It is a site with 101 different techniques for the cuttlebug, and the name is Mel Stampz. Check it out!
It's already been raining here, and it's looking pretty overcast outside, so with that I'll leave you. Do something crafty! :-)

No comments: