Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Give Thanks...

I needed to make an ATC depicting Thanksgiving or something we are thankful for. I chose the pumpkins, which are colored with Copic markers. I'm kind of getting the hang of highlights and shadows. I think I did a pretty good job of coloring, what do you think? The stamps are pumpkins and Give Thanks from My Paper Moon. I actually made a couple of versions before I got this one that I liked.

I added a few more blogs for you to check out to the right: Paper Friendly, Artistic Extras, Tip Junkie, and Free Collage. Check them out.

The weather here is looking like rain again today. This is not a good thing...I had a fender bender that I need to get repaired. Okay, I crunched the side of hubby's truck when I ran into my daughter's van. Remember that? It's been awhile. Anyway, hubby has been arguing with the insurance company, and I finally took it yesterday to be repaired. The body shop got the wrinkles out and was going to paint it today, but with the weather being so rainy and wet, we decided to paint it tomorrow. So, I am driving around with a truck with primer on it. At least it's not wrinkled any more.

If you haven't visited the website in awhile, as time permits I am putting techniques on there, so check it out at http://www.mypapermoon.com/. If there is a technique you would like to learn, please let me know, and I will do my best to get it on there.
Hope you have a crafty day...

2 comments:

Shelly said...

The pumpkins look great, Becky. I like what you're doing with your copic markers.

Becky said...

Thanks, Shelly. I have a limited number of Copics, so anytime I can do something that looks like anything, I am pleased. :-)