Friday, August 22, 2008

Sunshine

Woohoo! The sun is out for the first time since Tropical Storm Fay paid us a visit. It's wonderful! We got over 2 feet of rain in our area, and at one point I thought I was going to have to get a boat to get off my street. For a tropical storm, she sure dumped a lot of rain in our area.



This adorable card was made by Michelle Zindorf, using the baby image, I Can Spell, from My Paper Moon. Michelle is a wonderful artist, and I'm thrilled that she uses my stamps in her tutorials from time to time. Due to the overwhelming response I got to the image, it's currently out of stock, but if you email me at mypapermoon512@aol.com, I will put you on the list to be notified when they are restocked.

I'm going out to enjoy some of the sunshine. Hope you have a crafty weekend, and we'll talk again soon.

No comments: