Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pearlized Gesso

Good evening. I hope you had a productive day today. Mine was so-so. I slept late, which I don't like to do, because then I can't go to sleep tonight, and it's just a vicious cycle, so that on Monday I don't want to get up for work. On a good note, though, it didn't rain today, so maybe everything can get dried out.

I got some new cuttlebug embossing folders today from an online store, and when I got my order I had purchased and paid for 2 of the same folder, the Holly one. So, if you would like to purchase it for what I paid for it, plus shipping to you, please email me at mypapermoon512@aol.com.



This is a card I made using a technique called Pearlized Gesso from the Technique Junkie newsletter. You can't see from the scan, but it's very shimmery from Pearl Ex that was brushed on the gesso. It's very pretty in real life.

Hope you have a crafty weekend...

No comments: