Monday, July 28, 2008

On Vacation...


I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I'm on vacation and enjoying every minute of it!
I have been taking my oldest granddaughter, Rachel, to the local pool every day. We stayed home today and I got a lot of stuff done, but we'll pick back up tomorrow and take Emilie with us, also. Today was Em's last day of pre-school, and I have to give her credit, even though she knew we were going to the pool every day, she still wanted to go to school.
When you get a chance, check out "A Charming Place" in my links. I've gotten charms from there before, and love them.
Talk to you again soon...
Becky


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Thanks for linking to ACP from your blog. Please e-mail me at sales@acharmingplace.com so I can get your $10 gift certificate to you. Thanks. Hayley.