Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Monday....

Happy Monday....I think. I am not a big fan of Monday, and if I had my way, it would be a weekly holiday, but then Tuesday would just become the new Monday...and so on...so I guess I just might as well get used to it. I hope some day I can retire...then I might like Mondays. ;-)


This was a fun card to make. The background that the fish was stamped on is a Fossil Stone background, and one of my favorites. It's very easy to do. I put a few drops of several colors of reinkers between a page protector, then put my glossy cardstock in there so the color gets onto the cardstock. You can do 2 pieces of cardstock at a time. I keep moving the cardstock around, and you get all kinds of things that look like fossils on your cardstock.


I used the Moe Wubba fish stamp (you can purchase it here), and colored it in with markers. Then I covered the fish with versamarker and holographic glitter, which I heat set. I glued everything down, and then took my zig-zag stamp from The Angel Company and "stitched" the card with Adirondack "Lettuce" ink.

I think it will make a great Father's Day card, or a birthday card for a male, don't you think?
Talk to you again tomorrow....

No comments: