Today, I want to show you how to use bingo markers to make a background.
I basically did this like the fossil stone technique.
- I dabbed the bingo markers on the inside of a page protector.
- Then I spritzed with a little water and smooshed it together to blend the colors.
- Then I opened the page protector and put two pieces of glossy cardstock (backs together) inside and closed the page protector.
- I smooshed it with my fingers and pulled the page protector open and removed the cardstock.
- I let dry (it will lighten a bit), and cut into the background shape.
For those of you who don't know what bingo markers are, they are the liquid dabbers you buy at the store to mark your bingo numbers. The other technique using them on this blog is called Bingo Blast. You can search for that.
Have a colorful day...