Monday, June 7, 2010

Over The Moon Monday - Wedding II


Good morning.  I hope you had a great week.  The weekend is always too short for me, how about you?  

The weather here is already horribly hot.  The heat index was 110 degrees on Saturday. It was really hot the whole weekend. It's too early in the year for it to be this hot. It's not even technically summer yet.  Good weather to stay indoors and stamp, if you ask me.

Last week I showed you a wedding card I was making.  I spent the week re-doing the card, and I like how it turned out.  I will apologize in advance for the scan - lumpy cards just don't scan well, and I need batteries for the digital camera. Anyway, here is the new and improved card:


Here are the changes I made:
  • I used twinkling H20's to color the embossed images.
  • I matted the flowers with patterned paper.
  • I made an additional flower with the patterned paper to add a little interest.
Leave a comment and let me know which one  you like best, the glittered one or the one that used twinks.

I hope you have a great week!




No comments: