Monday, May 17, 2010

Over The Moon Monday - Layout Challenge


Good afternoon, and welcome to Over The Moon Monday.

Today is my birthday, which is why I'm late posting.  I've just been doing everything out of order today, and it's been fun mixing things up.

I had lunch this past Saturday with my friend, Candy, and we always show each other what we've been up to stamping wise.  I always get some good ideas, and this time was no exception.  So, I would like to use my favorite one as a Layout Challenge.  My example is nowhere near as pretty as Candy's, but I'll practice up on it.

Here is the Layout I want to challenge you to use:

and here is my sample:

You can click on either picture for a larger image.

I hope you take up the challenge and post links to your creations so we can all see your beautiful artwork. I always enjoy seeing how other people interpret the challenges.

It's starting to lightning and thunder, so I'd better close for now.  I hope you have a wonderful week and you get to do something crafty.

No comments: