Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Season's Greeting Card

Hello again... This is one of my favorite stamps. I have no idea who made it, but it was one of the first stamps I got after discovering the joys of stamping. I put a red bow on the wreath, and colored the image with alcohol markers. There is a light dusting of glitter on the snow.

It sure doesn't reflect our weather here in Florida. It's 78 degrees right now! This is ridiculous. I had to turn the fans on last night to be able to sleep. And by the weekend I've heard it's supposed to be really cold. No wonder we all have colds down here. If you wait 5 minutes, the weather will change.

I've been busy getting stamps ready to mail to the Rubber Road Adventures design team. I can't wait to see what they come up with. What's even more fun is I have met one of the gals on the design team in person. I used to have a scrapbook store and Beki would stop in when she was in Florida. How cool is that? I love to meet people I have met online. If you haven't checked out the site, please do so. The addy is http://www.rubberroadadventures.com/.

Well, I'm off to do some chores. I hope you find a few minutes today to be crafty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "Seasons Greetings" mailbox card is gorgeous, and is made with stamp from Impression-Obsession. She has several of these mailboxs with the seasons, also lighthouses, outhouses, etc. Mitra, the owner,is a great person to deal with. Not connected with I-O at all, just a good customer, in fact I own nearly every one of her stamps. Nelda Deakins
nelda mc 765@ charter .net

Becky said...

Thanks for the info, Nelda. I love the stamp.