Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Uncle Jumpy

Good afternoon! The weather here is beautiful, and I'm enjoying every single minute of it!


This card is on the homepage over at the Midwest Stampers Yahoo Group. It was an ATC I did for the Dark and Scary Night Trading Card Swap. Believe it or not, there are 5 stamps on this little card. Here's how I made it:

Using glossy cardstock, I stamped the skeleton sitting on the gravestone first. That also included the bats and the moon. Then I stamped the bare tree. After that I stamped the scaredy cat and Uncle Jumpy. I love Uncle Jumpy. He's so nervous about everything! He needed something else to be nervous about, so I stamped the raven stamp and then cut it out and placed it on Uncle Jumpy's hat with a pop dot. I colored the sky with markers, but they smeared and left lines. So, I painted the sky with Twinks, which also smeared, but when it finally dried it looked kind of cool, so I left it. I colored the grass with copic markers. Also the moon, and then put some stickles on it to give it that old harvest shine. All in all I was pleased with the way it turned out. All stamps are available at My Paper Moon.

I turned off my A/C at home, and I'm going outside and enjoy some more weather now. Hope you have a crafty day.

No comments: