Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Thursday

Good morning! Or should I say afternoon, since it's almost that time. I know I've been neglecting you, but I've been very busy with the orders from the virtual rubber stamp convention over at Rubber Stamp Chat. It was a smashing success, I'm happy to report. But, I had to make a bunch of stamps, so it didn't leave me much time to update my blog.

With Halloween approaching, I thought I'd share some cards with you. This card was made by Randy Schoolcraft, using stamps from My Paper Moon. That poor skeleton doesn't know what's about to hit him.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, because my hubby and I usually dress up. We start the planning process months in advance, and have been known to still be sewing right up to the start of the party we usually attend. We usually go as a pair, but last year I struck out on my own and went as Cruella DeVil. It was such fun. The year before we won 1st place as the Queen of Hearts and the Royal Jester. We don't have any plans to dress up this year, since we don't have a party to go to. So, I will have to revert back to my normal self, which is a pirate. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Tonight is my oldest granddaughter's first chorus concert, and my hubby and I are attending. I remember my own chorus concerts when I was in school, and then my daughter's concerts when she was in school, and now Rachel is having a concert. I love to hear choral music, so it should be fun.
That's all for now. Hope you have a crafty day.
Becky

No comments: