Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yikes! It's WET here!

Wow! Have we been getting some rain from Tropical Storm Fay! It started night before last, when the wind started picking up and the rain started. It gusted and stormed and rained all day yesterday, all night last night, and it's still storming today. Fay is less than 50 miles from us as I write this, and she's really showing herself. The kids were out of school yesterday, and I'm thinking they should have been out of school today, too. It's blowing more now and more steadily than it did yesterday. Not a day to be out on the roads.


I'm glad I didn't name this lady Fay. This is Rachel, and she bids you hello. This is another of the cards I made with the Making Memories paper. The "hello" are stickers that came with the paper pack. The ribbon matches more closely in real life.

I'll be back hopefully tomorrow to share another card made with the same paper.


1 comment:

Gabby Faye said...

Goodness! You take care. We called our Florida neighbor yesterday to be sure everything is OK. With all the rain I guess we should have waited and called tomorrow.

My craft room is almost done. I won't want to leave this winter. www.scrapping-nut.blogspot.com