Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Christmas Cards

Yeah, I know it's only August, but I figured if I worked on my Christmas cards, I would be cooler. So, here is one of the Christmas cards I will be sending out this year.

This is a Joy Fold card, and the dimensions and instructions can be found in the newsletter archives at Splitcoaststampers. The poinsettia was colored with copic markers, and there is gold glitter in the center. The background for the poinsettia is a polished stone technique and has gold running through it. I liked the fact that I could use 2 different Christmas patterned papers and it still looks good.

This is a fun technique, and I've already used it several times.

Hope you are having a crafty day!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning! I LOVE the papers you used!!!