Friday, July 18, 2008

Sneak Peek

This is a sneak peek at a stamp that will be released in the near future by My Paper Moon. I love this image. I painted him with twinkling H2O's, so he's really shiny and shimmery. I was going to put some glitter, but decided the jewels were enough. There is so much going on with the bird (and some of the black lines you can't see because of the glare), that all he needed was a simple watercolored background in lighter colors. In real life he's gorgeous! The other stamps from this plate are also eclectic, so if you like stamps that are different, you will love these. They will be released soon.

Blogger does not like me today. I'm having a hard time formatting my post, so if it looks strange, it is.

I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Woohoo! I need a vacation. I plan on cleaning out a lot of boxes and moving things around, so maybe I will come up with some blog candy. I don't know if I will get the chance to post a lot, as I hope to get all this done. And in addition, the first week my oldest granddaughter and I will be doing little excursions, and the 2nd week I will have my youngest granddaughter also, so I'm sure I won't have a lot of time, but I WILL have a lot of fun!

Talk to you again soon....and don't forget to let me know your street name!

1 comment:

christina d said...

I love your bird. Don't forget to let us know when these stamps are released.