Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...and maybe a new contest...tell me what you think.

I couldn't resist the cat and the sentiment (which you can purchase here.) They seem like they were made to go together, even though the cat image actually says "It's a Cattitude". I just masked that part when I stamped the cat. He looks really red in the scan, but he's brown in real life. This sentiment is very correct, too. I have 2 furbabies (I should say fur tzars) and they rule the roost. They tolerate us, only because we open their packets of food.

How's the weather where you live? I've been busy doing work on my computer all day, which is just as well, it's been raining here all day. I plan on doing a little stamping later on. I have a couple of projects started, and I really would like to finish them. Have you worked on anything today? Leave me a comment and let me know what you've been up to.

As I said earlier, I was working today, entering orders that I've already shipped into the computer, and I noticed there are some really cool street names out there. We could have a contest for stamps for the coolest street name. Everyone could submit their street name, then we could have a poll and vote for the coolest. The winner would receive a bag of stamps. Leave a comment and let me know if you would like to participate. Just leave your street name. I don't need the number, just the name of the street. Now, you have to be honest with your street name, because that's where I'm going to mail your stamps if you win. ;0)

Hope you get some crafting done. Talk to you again soon....

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Hey Becky,

The street name where I live in the summer is: Niblic Circle.

Lesley in Maine & Florida

Kim said...

Hi Becky,
Please send some of that rain our way, we really need it in Bakersfield.
Street name: White Lane
Kim

momelisse said...

Love my street name: Bayview
In the distance is the Monterey Bay so it's true!