Friday, June 27, 2008

Sympathy Card


I had to make a sympathy card this week for my husband's neice and her husband who lost a baby. It was very hard trying to come up with a card that wasn't too dark and morbid for a newborn, but this is what I finally came up with. The saying stamp is from The Angel Company.

How has the weather been in your neck of the woods? It has been hotter than hot here, and yesterday we had some whopper thunderstorms. We needed the rain, but I hate thunderstorms. They make me crazy.

My great nephew was diagnosed yesterday with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and was sent directly to the hospital at the University of Kentucky to begin chemotherapy today, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. His sister, who just completed schooling and got her RN degree went through the same thing as a teenager.

I have a lot of stamps to press this weekend, which I would like to get done tomorrow, and maybe relax poolside on Sunday.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend, too.

No comments: