Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Monday!



Another week has come and gone...and we're back to Monday. Did you have a good weekend? I got to see my 2 sisters who I don't get to see very often, so that was good. My brother and our spouses met them for lunch on Saturday, and we had an enjoyable time. Sunday was just a blah day. One of those days when you don't really want to do a whole lot, so we just kind of vegged out. I did finish my swap ATC's for a group I'm in, so I'm happy about that.

I ordered some cuttlebug folders, but they won't be here until tomorrow, so I'm kind of bummed about that. They should have been here Saturday, but the company I ordered them from mailed them Fed Ex Home Delivery, and I specified that I wanted them shipped to my work address. I would rather get stuff there than to have it sit outside my house all day while I'm gone. And of course, Fed Ex doesn't do home deliveries on Monday.

I completed the above card the other evening, and wanted to share that with you. It was fun to do. I think it needs to have some mail sticking out of the mailbox, though, so I may fix that.

Tomorrow is tax deadline, and to that end, I want to offer Free Shipping for anything ordered from My Paper Moon this week. To receive Free Shipping please enter FSTAX at check-out.

Talk to you again, soon....

No comments: