Monday, May 12, 2014

Double Embossed Technique

Good morning!

Today I want to share the double embossed technique with you.

(Click image for larger view)

The card front is made on a single piece of cardstock. I put the top piece of cardstock in an embossing folder and ran through the Cuttlebug.  I turned the cardstock around and ran the bottom part through a different embossing folder (leaving some space in the middle to stamp).

I stamped the image 3 times on the cardstock and colored with markers.  Then I stamped the image 2 more times on a scrap of white cardstock, colored the centers and cut out. I adhered to the card using pop dots.

It's a very dimensional card, and you can use contrasting embossing folders and make it even more so.

Hope you have enjoyed.

Have a stamp happy day!


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card x

Juliet A said...

I love this! such a beautiful look!

Becky said...

Thanks for the kind comments