Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

Wow, I've been gone awhile, and while I've been gone, Google changed how I blog.  It will be a new learning curve for me for sure.

How have you been?  I've got this stupid cold that is going around, and it stinks!  I don't know if I will ever kick it.  However, being sick is not all bad. I got a chance to get into my studio and create.  First I will give you a preview of some of my Christmas cards this year.  I mailed most of them out before I realized that I hadn't scanned them, so I apologize for only giving you a preview of one of them.

Some of the reindeer I added "ornaments" to the antlers with glitter glue. Because I get bored making the same card over and over. The cards have different background papers, just to keep it fresh.

I also made tags for Christmas presents.  So stay tuned, and tomorrow I will share the first tag.

Hope you are doing something crafty today...

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Becky, Your card is just so lovely:) Sandra H