Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Autumn Cards

Good evening.  It's been a while since I last posted, and tonight seemed like a good time to rectify that.  Since that time Halloween has come and gone (both granddaughters had strep throat and didn't get to go trick or treating), I've participated in a virtual stamp convention over at Rubber Stamp Chat, we've had an election, and I'm finally settling back into the routine.

I have made a couple of autumn cards, so I'll share those with you:


Both of these cards use a leaf set from The Angel Company, which is my favorite autumn stamp. I have had this set for 5 or 6 years, so I'm not even sure if they are still available.  I used alcohol ink for the colored background, then stamped my favorite leaf stamp.  On the first card I just cut the stamped background into squares and put them on the card. I used some fibers I've had for some time.  (Just trying to get rid of stuff).

On the 2nd card I made the background the same way, colored it with alcohol ink, then stamped the leaf.  I punched this set out with a scalloped punch, and tied raffia around the background.

I hope you have a great week, and I hope you get to do something crafty.

Inky hugs,

No comments: