Monday, March 15, 2010

Over The Moon Monday - Pick 3 Challenge

Good morning. Did you have a good weekend?  I had a wonderful time this weekend.  On Saturday my daughter and granddaughters picked me up and we had a girls day out.  Everybody needs one of those every so often.  We dropped of my eyeglass prescription, then went to lunch, the flea market, the pet store, Jo-Ann's, and shopping.  A full day!  But I had so much fun, and can't wait to do it again.
Today we are going to have a Pick 3 Challenge.  Those are always fun.  Here are your things to choose from. Just pick 3 of them and make your card.  Pretty easy, huh?

  • Metal

  • Butterflies

  • Alcohol Ink

  • The color green

  • Ribbon

  • Textured cardstock
I chose metal, alcohol ink, ribbon, and textured cardstock. Here is my card:
The metal is the part that "Dream" is stamped on.  I colored it with alcohol inks.  When I stamped the Dream stamp, it removed some of the color, which I thought was great.  It's a pretty simple, easy card, and doesn't need much explanation.  Both the white and blue cardstock are textured.

I hope you have a great week.  Take some time for yourself.  And as always, if you want to share your creation with us, please leave a link in the comment section. We'd like to admire your work.  To do that, you have to come here if you aren't reading this at the website.

No comments: