Monday, January 18, 2010

Over The Moon Monday - New Stamps

  • Good morning and welcome to another Over The Moon Monday. I'm so glad the weather has returned to more normal temperatures in Florida. Everything is brown from the freeze last weekend, but it will mostly come back green.
  • I am excited to announce that the new Valentine stamps are now available at My Paper Moon. You can see them here. With that being said, let's get to today's card, which is very simple.

Here is a card featuring one of the new stamps.

  • I inked the Queen playing card stamp by coloring with a red marker, and coloring the outline with a black marker. I stamped it on glossy cardstock and cut out.
  • I covered white A2 cardstock with the red polka dotted paper.
  • I rounded 2 corners of scrap red cardstock and adhered to the card.
  • I rounded 2 corners of some black polka dotted paper and adhered to the red.
  • I punched 3 small hearts and adhered to the black paper.
  • I stamped "the" on red paper, cut out and adhered to the background.
  • I stamped QUEEN on scrap cardstock and punched out with a small circle punch. I adhered them with pop dots.
  • I adhered the playing card with pop dots.
  • I stamped a sentiment inside and viola! I was done.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card. I will have another next week. Until then, I hope you get to do something crafty.

No comments: