Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine #3

Baby, it's cold outside! Today has to be the coldest it's been so far. I'm all bundled up like a snowman! Go ahead, call me a wimp, but I don't like it when it's this cold. And this is cold for Florida.



Today I want to share another valentine I've made this year. The image is from My Paper Moon. I stamped the image on white cardstock and colored it with markers. I stamped another image and cut out the red hatband and the rose, which I colored and then used pop dots for dimension.


I cut out the image using an oval nestability die. I also cut out a slightly larger piece of red cardstock with a larger oval die, and mounted the image on this.

I folded a piece of cardstock to make an A2 card. I cover it with black dotted paper. I ran a white piece of paper through the cuttlebug using the dotted swiss embossing plate. I cut this out into a scalloped shape. I also did a scallop between the white and black cardstock using silver glitter.

I cut a tag with the Cricut, which had "L O V E" punched out. I put a piece of black and white patterned paper behind it, added a piece of black ribbon and mounted onto the card.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card. Stay warm, wherever you are.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

A very classy valentine.

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the top hat.