Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chocolate!

Now isn't this true? I made this ATC using a stamp from the Stampsations line at My Paper Moon. The coffee mug, chocolates and necktie were all stamped again, cut out and adhered with pop dots to make it dimensional. This ATC was made for a lottery in one of the groups I belong to. The theme was chocolate, and I immediately thought of this stamp.

Yesterday I added a link to my favorites named Go Make Something. I hope you've had a few minutes to go check it out. There is a technique there that I need to try out. It's styrofoam block printing, and here is the link: http://gomakesomething.com/ht/stamping/styroprinting/

If you try this technique out, please post pictures to your blog then leave a link here so we can check them out.

Be crafty!


No comments: