Monday, July 16, 2007

Scrapbooking T-Shirts and Stuff

Wow! I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted anything! My only excuse is that I've been very busy!

I have new Scrapbooking Maniac T-Shirts for sale on my website....www.mypapermoon.com, but I'll give you a little sneak peak here...


These are done up on white t-shirts, and are very cute. I'll be adding other t-shirts, so be sure to check back often for updates.

I've been on a mini vacation, since I was last here...I visited with my sister and her family in Ormond Beach the end of June through the first part of July. We had a lot of fun and I got a little tan.

I also have joined Soldier's Angels, a very worthwhile organization which helps support our troops. You can visit their website here: www.soldiersangels.org. I have joined some of the card teams, since that is what I do best, but there are all kinds of teams there and many ways you can help to make a soldier's life brighter.

Well, I promise not to stay away so long....

Until we meet again.....

No comments: