Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Been Awhile



Good morning! It's been awhile since I've posted. No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I've just been extremely busy. I still have to finish up my Quickbooks for the end of the year, and I went to an all day workshop and learned some new folds and techniques, which I want to share with you.

We still haven't had any cold weather. I guess we aren't going to have a winter this year. :-( I was really looking forward to having some cooler weather.

I bought some citrus trees. I got a key lime and an orange (Tangelo, I think) tree. Right now they are just planted in big pots until I can decide where I want to put them in the yard.

Oh, good news! I am finally making it out of the 19th century and into the 20th. Yes, I know, this is the 21st century, but I'm not that technologically advanced. Anyway, I am finally getting dsl. I'm so excited. No more sitting around forever waiting for things to load. It's not the fastest dsl available (that would be 21st century), but it will certainly be faster than dial-up. Just need to sell more stamps to pay for it.

Ok, I'm outta here for right now. Talk to you again soon.

No comments: