Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Brrrr....Baby It's Cold Outside


Here's another fall picture. Pretty huh?

Brrrrr. It was way too cold this morning. I think it was somewhere in the 40's, which is pretty darned cold when you live in Florida.

So, I took Rachel to school, then came to work, and I'm all nice and snuggly warm, but it sure was hard to get out from under the covers this morning.

My brother brought me some snickerdoodles, and I'm munching on one now. For those of you who don't know what snickerdoodles are, they are scrumptious cookies, and he bakes tons of them for Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I have all my Christmas cards made. I made 50 this year, which aren't enough, but not everyone is getting a hand made one. Scott's friends will get a store bought card. I made all one design this year, which is something new for me. I usually get bored making the same thing over and over and over. So, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Do you have all your Christmas shopping done? I haven't even started. Oh, well, it will get done.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Bamagal914 said...

Pretty darn cute. Snickerdoodles are the bomb diggity as Nikki would say. Only 50 cards huh? I am only sending a few myself this year. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of Turkey. Personally I prefer ham.

Lori