Tuesday, July 28, 2015

More Things With Wings...

To continue on with the theme from yesterday, I made the following cards using digi images. I don't usually use digital images, I prefer rubber, but these begged to be used with this theme, so I gave it a try.  These were all free digital images, and I'm sorry to say I can't remember where I got them.


I loved this little girl, and I love the background paper.

This bird is not a digital image, it was a clear stamp image (I still prefer rubber), but I liked the way it turned out anyway.  I think I should have used a more colorful background paper.


Of course, we can't forget a mama duck and her baby ducklings. I made the background paper by scoring it in 1/4 inch increments, then running a yellow inkpad over the whole thing. I like the shabby look.

I used chalk for the sky. The blue stuck on some of the glitter on the wings and gave it a cool look.


And last, but not least, I also used chalk on this fairy, and her wings look really fabulous in person.

I hope you have enjoyed my offerings today.  Do something crafty today.


2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow, Becky! You have been really busy! Each card is very colorful, and completely different styles. I especially love the colors in your sweet hummingbird card! Great designs. xo

Judy Woodland said...

Awesome examples of the challenge, Love all your cards. Thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge