Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Tag #1

Good morning. As promised, here is my first Christmas tag:

I was inspired by Tim Holtz to make some tags this year.  I used his embossing folder technique for this tag.  The background is then embossed with white embossing powder and then the raised part was sanded off, allowing the background color to show through. 

The large snowflake is a cuttlebug punch, and I embellished it with glitter glue and jewels.  "J" "O" "Y" was punched out and colored with copics, then I added dimensional glaze to them.  The smaller snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch and it also was embellished with glitter glue.  I added a stamped piece of music and some trimming and I was done.

Hope you enjoyed it.  I'll have another tag tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Becky, wow your tag is amazing:) Sandra H

Becky said...

Thanks, Sandra. I'm beginning to like making these tags.

Juliet A said...

This is definitely the most elegant tag of the 5 - gorgeous, really.