Monday, January 11, 2010

Over The Moon Monday - Tags

Good morning! I hope the weather wherever you live is tolerable. I was wishing for cooler weather, but the weather in Florida has been ridiculous. I am currently in Savannah, GA (I've been here since Friday), and I'm having a fabulous time. Alas, I am returning home today.

Today I want to show you some tags I made. I hardly ever make tags, but the Christmas tag I made was a lot of fun, and I just want to show that you can make tags for any occasion. You can click the images for larger versions of the tags.


The first tag I made is for Valentine's Day (or just to tell someone you love them), and features some more sneak peek stamps. I will be releasing these stamps this week.

I colored the tag with cherry blossom walnut ink. The chocolate candies in the center were stamped from the same stamp that did the candies on the bottomm, but were colored differently and cut out and rearranged.

The next tag features stamps that are currently available from My Paper Moon, along with the typewriter key stamps from EK Success Nostalgique line.

I used glossy cardstock to make the tag, and covered it with Ranger Alcohol Ink in Meadow, Stream, and Lettuce. Then I stamped the travel collage stamp on the tag. I stamped it again on glossy cardstock so I could cut out individual pieces. I colored these pieces (pen, watch)with Copic markers. I also stamped the airplane on glossy cardstock and colored it with a Copic marker, cut it out and adhered it to the tag. I stamped the alphabet onto glossy cardstock, colored it, and punched out with circle punch and adhered it, also. I used an old postage stamp to finish off the tag.


I hope you have enjoyed my tags this week. Let me know if there is a technique you would like to see, or a sample. I hope you get to do something crafty this week.

No comments: