Thursday, February 19, 2009

Travel Collage

Good morning! I apologize for not posting recently. I've not been well, but I hope to be back on track now. Today I want to show you three cards that were made with the same stamp, and how differently they look because of their background.

This first card was made by my friend, Shelly. Notice the torn page that was attached to the cardstock, then the image was stamped on the whole thing. I like the look of this.


I stamped the same image on a background made with encaustic wax, then it was cut out and adhered to the cardstock. I like the mixture of colors in this piece.

The next card was made by Barbara Albrecht and uses and alcohol ink background.




The same image looks totally different because of the backgrounds. The stamp used was the Travel Collage Stamp from My Paper Moon.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

your cards are awesome, and i love your store!