Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Cool Weather And Other Stuff...



Is winter finally upon us? I certainly hope so! We woke up this morning to much cooler weather. Yesterday I had on a sleeveless blouse. I can't ever remember wearing a sleeveless blouse in January.

It was very painful to have to get out of my nice warm bed and get ready for work, but I finally managed to drag my sorry self out of bed. Rachel and Scott must be nuts - they both had on shorts today!

The water temperature is 78 degrees, which does not look good for a hurricane-free season. The magic number is 80 degrees, and we are only 2 off and it's just January! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Enough about the weather.

I got a really cool gift from Andrea, on my design team. It's entitled "What's Your Sign?" and uses all the zodiac signs from the Moe Wubba Classic Collection.


Andrea stamped the images then decoupaged them onto puzzle pieces. Very cool. Needless to say, it's now hanging on the wall in my office.

Well, gotta get go for now...talk to you soon...

No comments: